- Announcers are to comply with the Code of Practice for Community Radio. Failure to do so may result in the loss of broadcasting privileges.
- Announcers may not broadcast material which may:
- Incite, encourage or present for their own sake violence or brutality.
- Simulate News or events in such a way as to mislead or alarm listeners.
- Present as desirable the misuse of drugs including alcohol, narcotics and tobacco.
- Stereotype, incite, vilify or perpetuate hatred against, or attempt to demean any person or group on the basis of Ethnicity, Nationality, race, gender, sexual preference Religion, age or physical or mental disability.
- Defame an individual, group or company.
- Harm Children
- Announcers of a News or Current Affairs program shall:
- Present factual material accurately and ensure that reasonable efforts are made to correct substantial errors of fact at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Clearly distinguish factual material from commentary and analysis.
- Not present News in such a way as to create public panic or unnecessary distress to listeners.
- Not misrepresent a viewpoint by giving misleading emphasis, editing out of context or withholding relevant available facts.
- Respect each persons legitimate right to protection from unjustified use of material which is obtained without an individual's consent or other unwarranted and intrusive invasions of privacy.
- Not broadcast the words of an identifiable person unless
- That person has been informed in advance that the words may be transmitted.
- In the case of words which have been recorded without the knowledge of the person, the person has subsequently, but prior to the transmission, indicated consent to the transmission of the words.
- The manner of the recording has made it manifestly clear that the material may be broadcast.
Time now is:
10:36am, Monday, 19/April/2021
On Air Now
What's on today
- 12:00am Overnight Rock
- 6:00am Breakfast Radio
- 9:00am Easy Does It
- 12:00pm Listener's Choice
- 4:00pm Drive Time
- 7:00pm Early Evening
- 10:00pm Psychedelic Sounds
Join your local station and join us in serving and informing our local community! Download the Membership Application form, print it out and after completing it as fully as you can, send it to us at
11 Fitzgerald Street,
Windsor, NSW, 2756
Or alternatively drop it into the office at the above address.
We love meeting listeners - if you see our Outside Broadcast bus near you, come over and say g'day! Sadly because of the curreent social distancing, we can't get out and around as we'd like. We'll be back out and around the community again as soon as we can do so safely.
Why not call the studio and say g'day or make a request instead? Call (02) 45 899 899 or you can text a request on 0427 899 899
We don't currently have any Outside Broadcasts scheduled - why not have us broadcast from your function/promotion/event?
Find out more details at our community page >>>